Friday, November 6, 2015

Welch's Refreshingly Simple

I got another wonderful opportunity to help BzzAgent sample an share my thoughts on the product.  This Time it was for Welch's Refreshingly Simple.  I had several favors to choose from.  My choice was Peach Mango.   I was interested in this one because it was for juice.  I hate giving my daughter jucie.  The always seem to be full of sugar or fake sugar which sends her in to a sugar freenzy or I'm worried about her teeth.  Now Welches claims on their website the following:



Delicious, fresh fruit flavors meet a light crisp juice with Welch's Refreshingly Simple. All the flavor without the bad stuff. Refreshingly Simple.
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No artificial flavors
  • No artificial preservatives 
 
This is why I was interested, as a mom reading this I see mom of the year.  A juice I can give to my daughter and because BzzAgent send it to me free to try why not.   It's always fun to get something in the mail that is not a bill.   So on Tuesday my daughter and I find this box on the front pourch.  I know what is immeditaly by the super cute bee tape and my daughter is excited because she gets to open a package.
 
When we open the package we found  a nice looking bottle of juice.  Very clean looking lable and i liked the design.   I was expecting coupons for the juice as well but there were none in the box to share with friends.  Not normal for BzzAgent.  Also inclosed was this cute little sandwhich container.  Addison has used this every day since.  
 
The first thing we did was pour my daughter a glass to try.  "Mom this is good!"  was the words out of her mouth.   I gave it a sip and found it to be really sweet.  Now this could be because I for the most part have been drinking water for months. I could taste the peach flavor and a little of the mango.  I think only because I was looking for the mango.  It was good, but something that I would drink in small amounts do to the sweetness.  Addison on the other hand can't get enough.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

This is me
Me