Saturday, April 4, 2015

Did you miss me?

Hi,  I'm back.   I know it's been awhile.  Few years even.

Lets see where do I start.........Awww, I'm divorced,  This divorce is new within the last year but I'm still in court finalizing, correcting and fighting.  Court was a freaking nightmare.  I had 3 cases going for the better part of 2 1/2 years.

I'm a Single mom out in the world.  Watch out!  I have a few pretend boyfriends, I've dabbled with the horrible dating idea.   I had met a guy that would have been perfect for the rebound but it was all kinds of too complicated.  Which is a gosh darn bummer if you ask me.   I also know that I am extremely picky when it comes to what I like in a man.  I'm also untrusting now, which is a total bummer but I'm working on it.


Over the last couple years I have raised an amazing little girl who is currently all wrapped up in planning her 6th birthday party.   Unbelievable!  Where the heck did the time go?  She is into ballet and soccer and can't wait to drive.

I have been to Hawaii twice in a year alone.

I pretend to run.  I have ran 2 half marathon's, 2 10 Milers, 2 Relays and I have no idea how many 5ks.  But I hate running but I can't believe that I have completed these races.  I'm crazy proud of myself.  Toot Tooting my own horn.

After three years of not talking the ex and I have small converstaions and I have no idea how to process all of this.

What have you guys been up to latley?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

This is me
Me