Wednesday, January 4, 2012

StyleFind.com



As a BzzAgent I got turned on to the website StyleFind.com.   Now StyleFind.com is a website from the publishers of InStyle.   This website is perfect for all my fashion trendy friends that like to get items for Calvin Klein to Jimmy Choo at a better price.  I just love looking at all the shoes on this site.  Now when I say better price I am not saying a steal.  Most items are still are a hit to your pocket but if you live the designer lifestyle this site will help you stay todate with style at a better price.  Also make sure to check out the editiors picks!



Now if you are not like  me who doesn't have the chance to really style it up but enjoy following the trends you will enjoy this site for other reasons.  They are many helpful items on this site such as the Trends tabs which gives you the latest trends from hair styles like the loose updo and then directions on how to do that style yourself.  It's like reading In Style Maginzine. 

The site is very easy to find your way around. just use the seach that runs across the top of the page or click on a catorgory you have in mind.   The site also has a tab for deals that can come in handy.  Happy shopping my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get to stylefind.com but it doesnt seem to exist anymore try findthose.com that looks good.

    ReplyDelete

This is me

This is me
Me